Welcome College Counselors!
We understand the importance of providing diverse options to prospective students, and we look forward to creating opportunities to work with our college counselor partners through our programs:
High School Partnership Program
The U Asia Campus Admissions team is looking for a high school partner to promote mutual development through exchanging various curricular programs and providing scholarships to prospective students who demonstrate academic excellence.
Partner School Requirements
- Must be Accredited by the Korean Ministry of Education and/or
- Accredited by one of the following US accreditation
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC)
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA-CESS)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Through the Partnership Program, your school will
- Get an opportunity to recommend a student for a partial or full scholarship covering the cost of tuition at the U Asia Campus
- Receive invitations to various on-campus events
- Receive up-to-date information about admissions
If you are interested in becoming a partner school, please contact Brian Byun, the Assistant Dean of Admissions and Marketing, at email@example.com.
The U Asia Campus Admissions team is inviting high school college counselors from international schools in East Asia and South East Asia to our campus to learn about exciting opportunities available to your students!
Visit our campus to experience firsthand what it’s like to attend a global university in South Korea and what our learning environment is really like, so you can confidently recommend U Asia Campus to your students.
Counselor Fly-In Program (Sample Schedule)
- Arrive on campus
- Meeting with the Admissions team
- Campus Tour with U Asia Campus Student Ambassadors
- Meeting with the Student Affairs Team
- First-Year Programming
- Housing and Residencial Programming
- Career and Internship Development Center
- Academic Advising Center
- Audit Class 1 – Introduction to Media
- Audit Class 2 – General Chemistry I
- Explore Songdo
- Dinner and social with the Admissions team
Flights & Accommodation
The Office of Admissions can provide financial support for a round-trip flight to Korea and up to two nights stay in Songdo, nearby our campus. The maximum number of participants we can support will vary depending on the total cost of the flights and accommodation per visit. For more information, please contact our office directly.
Contact Us For More Information