General Emergency Korean Numbers:
- Fire/Disaster/Medical call 119
- Police (Crime) call 112
- Confused about where to call? call 110
- If building alarms are sounding, you must evacuate the building.
- Remain calm.
- Alert others in the area; assist others as needed.
- Do not use the elevators during evacuation
- Call 112 if life is threatened.
- Proceed calmly to the designated assembly point. (ex. outdoor playground)
- Do not re-enter buildings unless instructed by emergency response personnel.
- DROP to the ground.
- Take COVER under a sturdy desk or table. Avoid windows, hanging objects and tell furniture.
- HOLD the position until the ground stops shaking; evacuate the building.
- Assemble at the building’s emergency assembly point (outdoor playground)
- Do not re-enter buildings until they have been inspected.
- Using a fire extinguisher.
- Report the fire by calling 119.
- Notify others around you.
- If building alarms are sounding, you must evacuate the building, moving away from fire and smoke
- Pull the fire alarm as you exit the building.
- Assemble at the assembly point (Outdoor playground).
- Monitor television, radio, or weather radio for information about approaching storms.
- If severe weather is expected to impact your area, seek shelter (Cafeteria at Dormitory Building) and follow “shelter-in-place” procedures.
- Stay away from large objects that may fall during a storm. (e.g.: book cases and shelves).
- If you are unable to find shelter, lie down flat and cover your head with your hands.
- Help others in darkened areas move to safety.
- Report the outage to 24 Hours Facility Control Office (032-626-0101-3).
- Do not use open flames for illumination or warmth.
- Move away from the impacted area.
- Alert others to stay clear of the area.
- Assemble at the designated assembly area and remain upwind of the chemical spill.
- Call 119 if you have been exposed or have information about the release
- Follow instructions provided by emergency response personnel.
- Secure in place to protect yourself and others during violence or threat of violence, when an active assailant has been reported.
- Lock or block doors between you and the hazard.
- Turn off lights, silence phones, draw blinds, and move away from windows.
- Report your location to 112 and provides as much information as possible about the situation.
- Await further instructions from the 24 Hours Facility Control Office (032-626-0101-3).
- Do not leave until an “All Clear” is received.
- Contact 119, provide information about the injury and the location of the victim(s).
- Provide first aid or medical assistance if trained and necessary.
- Remain with the victim until emergency response personnel arrive.
- If a victim is unconscious and not breathing, start CPR, located on AED, turn it on, and follow the instructions provided by the unit.