U Asia Campus

Home Admitted Student

Admitted Student

What’s next?

This page is your guide to taking the next steps toward joining the University of Utah Asia Campus.


Fall 2024

Monday, August 19 ~ Thursday, August 22 - New Student Orientation

Monday, August 26 - Fall Semester Classes Begin

Friday, September 13 - Tuition Payment Due Date


Please check all 8 Steps below before starting your new journey at U Asia Campus!

  • To save your spot at the UAC, confirm your intent to enroll and pay the non-refundable $1,000 enrollment deposit. Your deposit will be applied in full to your first tuition payment.

    Please refer to the Next Step email to check your Enrollment Deposit Deadline. If you have not received your Next Step email or wish to request a deadline extension, please contact the Office of Admissions at asiacampus@utah.edu.

    For instructions on how to pay your deposit, please click the button below.

    Enrollment Deposit

  • Complete and submit your application for the New Horizon and the Opportunity Scholarships.

    US applicants are also eligible to apply for financial aid. Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for grants, loans, and work-study. For more information, please visit https://financialaid.utah.edu/

  • Your Campus Information Services (CIS) account is your student portal where you register for classes, apply for housing, view grades, find your tuition invoice, and more.

    Your log-in credentials are: Your uNID# (included in your admissions letter) and your default password is your birthdate (MMDDYY)

    Campus Information Services (CIS)

  • While logged in to CIS also create your UMail Account

    Once you start your studies at the U Asia Campus, all official university communications will be sent to your UMail.

    Before the classes begin, we will continue to send information to the email address we have on your application.

  • New Student Orientation is mandatory for all first-time Asia Campus students. For more information on the New Student Orientation, please click here.


    International Student Orientation

    For our new international (non-Korean) students, including students transitioning from our Salt Lake City Campus, a separate International Student Orientation will provide useful information to help you settle in Korea.

    For more information about the International Student Orientation, please click here.

  • Undergraduates at the University of Utah Asia Campus are recommended to live on campus for the entirety of their program. Students are housed in furnished residence hall buildings that have lounges, a laundromat, exercise facilities, and a cafeteria. The U Asia Campus provides a safe, convenient, comfortable, and healthy living environment shared with students from other universities on the Incheon Global Campus.

    Please visit the link here to find out more about student housing.

    How to Apply:

    1. Complete the online housing application: Fall 2024 Housing Application for New Students
    2. Submit a Tuberculosis test (TB test) result.
    3. You are not required to pay the housing fee when you apply, as the fee will be included in your tuition invoice. DO NOT pay the IGC housing directly.

    For more information about housing, please contact Jamesha Purdiman, Program Coordinator for Residence Life, at jamesha.purdiman@utah.edu or orientationUAC@gmail.com.



    While we try to guarantee all new students receive housing, please note there are a limited number of beds available. International student applications are prioritized due to difficulty securing off-campus housing. Housing assignments will be processed by the priority deadline, then the distance of home from campus. You will be added to a waitlist if you are not assigned a room for Fall 2024.

  • Admitted students must submit final high school and/or college transcripts to the Office of Admissions as soon as they are available.

    Students who fail to submit these transcripts may be prevented from registering for courses.

    • To check what documents you are missing, check your status on Application Tracker and submit all documents marked in red (X).

    Application Tracker

  • Student Visa

    A student visa (D-2) is a prerequisite before departure for Korea and may be obtained from the Korean Consulate in your jurisdiction. You can apply for your student visa once you receive a Certificate of Admission from the University.

    The Certificate of Admission can only be issued three months prior to the start of the classes, and our visa specialist, Jung A Seo (junga.seo@utah.edu), will contact you to provide you with information after you confirm your intent to enroll.

    • Spring Admits - The Certificate of Admission will be issued in mid/late November.
    • Fall Admits - The Certificate of Admission will be issued in mid/late May.

    For the student visa application process, we recommend you reach out to the Korean Consulate office in your jurisdiction to seek advice.

    Important Notice to All International Students (Non-Korean Citizens)

    Due to the increase in the number of applicants for student visas (D-2), we are getting report of significant delays in making appointments with the Korean Consulate offices in your jurisdiction. We strongly encourage you to contact the Korean Consulate in your jurisdiction and start the visa process as soon as possible to ensure you can obtain your visa before classes start. To find the Korean Consulate in your jurisdiction, please click here.


    Register for International Student Orientation

    For more information about the International Student Orientation, please click here.