The Utah Asia Campus is a perfect site for a semester or year-long study abroad experience!
- The Utah Asia Campus is a cost-effective opportunity to experience Korea while attending an American institution of higher learning
- The UAC boasts smaller class sizes with an 11:1 faculty-to-student ratio
- Located in the western province Incheon, the Utah Asia Campus is 90 minutes from the capital Seoul. This affords students an opportunity to experience the bustling city culture of Seoul while also immersing themselves in the Songdo International City
- The Utah Asia Campus is a part of the Incheon Global Campus (IGC), which includeS four partner universities: the Utah Asia Campus, Ghent University from Belgium, State University of New York Stonybrook, and George Mason from Fairfax, Virginia. Students studying abroad at the UAC can enroll in available courses offered by the other IGC universities.
- Courses are conducted in English but students enroll in courses with domestic Korean students and other international students from around the world.
- International students are invited to participate in cultural excursions organized by the Student Leadership & Involvement Center, including daytrips to Seoul, museum visits, and more!
For more information about living in Korea, visit the Life in Korea Page.
University of Utah students interested in studying abroad at the Utah Asia Campus should apply through the Learning Abroad office at the SLC campus.
SLC Learning Abroad Staff Contact: Rich Batchelor | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1-801-583-4187
Students not enrolled at the University of Utah can apply by directly enrolling through the Utah Asia Campus Office of Admissions as a non-degree seeking student.
UAC Staff Contact: Anna Yacovone | email@example.com | +82-32-626-6005
Pete Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org | +82-32-626-6133