All non-Korean citizen students enrolling at the University of Utah Asia Campus must apply for a D-2 student visa.
*All prospective students must submit required information to an enrollment coordinator via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) when requesting the certificate of Admission.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR
- Scanned copy of passport
- Name of the last institution you graduated from
- Address where you can receive your certificate of admission
- Phone number
- Flight Itinerary
** All applicants must submit required documents when applying for D-2 Student visa.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA APPLICATION
- Completed visa application
- 1 photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Valid Passport (must have at least 6 months of validity left and have at least 2 blank visa pages) and a copy of passport biographic page
- $45* visa processing fee (price subject to change, please check with your local Korean Consulate)
- ORIGINAL Certificate of Admission (issued by UAC)*
- Copy of Business Registration (issued by UAC)**
- Diploma (or final academic record)
- Financial statement
- If applying for your visa through the mail, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for the passport to be returned to you (include prepaid airway bill from FEDEX, DHL, UPS or USPS)
Depending on the country of citizenship, students may need to submit additional documents, so please contact your local Korean Consulate for more accurate information.
Korean Consulate and more visa information can be found at: http://www.mofa.go.kr/ENG/countries/index.jsp?menu=m_30
Students from China, Cuba, Syria, Macedonia and Kosovo need to apply for the visa issuance number.