“Right to Know” Resources:
Names of associations, agencies, and/or governmental bodies that accredit, approve, or license the school and its programs, and the procedures by which a student may receive a copy for review of the school’s accreditation, licensure, or approval.
Accreditation of Schools and Programs:
- University of Utah Accreditation
- Comprehensive self-study report 2006
- University of Utah Specialized / Programmatic Accreditation
- Special Facilities and Services Available to Disabled Students
- Korean Ministry of Education
Costs of attending
(tuition and fees, books and supplies, room and board, and applicable transportation costs, such as commuting) and any additional costs of the program in which the student is enrolled or has expressed an interest.
- Cost of Attendance
- Tuition Rates and Schedule
- Books and Supplies
- Student Housing
- Visitor Housing
- General Catalog: Course and Department Descriptions
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Cohort Default Rate
A statement of the requirements for the return of Title IV funds when a student withdraws from school, information about any refund policy with which the school must comply, and the requirements for officially withdrawing from the school.
Degree programs, training, and other education offered. Instructional, laboratory, and other school facilities associated with academic programs. List of the faculty and other instructional personnel.