About the Service
The Incheon Global Campus Health Center provides primary and outpatient clinical care for students and staff on campus. Services include medical care for injuries, symptom management, medication treatment, health screenings and health consultations. Incheon Global Campus Health Center strives to help students succeed by promoting healthy lifestyles and creating a healthy campus environment.
Visit the Center
Multi-Complex Building 3068
MON-FRI: 09:00 – 17:30 (Closed Sat, Sun, National holiday in Korea)
Lunch break: 12:00 – 13:00
Treatment of illness/injuries, Symptom management, OTC medication
Vital signs (Blood pressure, Pulse oximeter, blood sugar test etc.)
Measurement of height and weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), Eyesight test
Depression screening test, Information of counseling center
Health consultations, Health care information
Provide nearest clinic/hospital information
Free rental services (wheelchair, crutches, arm sling, ice/hot pack)
Medical Emergency on Campus
- Nearest Emergency Room
- Nasaret International Hospital: 82-32-899-9999
- Inha University Hospital: 82-32-890-2114
- Gachon University Gil Medical Center: 1577-2299
- During office hours, registered nurse will be available to help you.
Sexual Violence Prevention on Campus
If you have experienced sexual violence of any kind, your safety and medical needs are of primary concern. We encourage all members of our community to report all incidents of sexual violence and encourage victims to seek support and care.
Call the police 112 (immediately)
The sooner a survivor works with a counselor and/or support group the better recovery.
- Health Center on campus: 82-32-626-0553
- Sexual Offense Services for 24hours: 1366 (Crisis phone)
- Sexual Assault Prevention, Support & Counseling
- KSVRC (Korea Sexual Violence Relief Center)
- Contact: 82-2-338-5801, www.sisters.or.kr
* Do not wash until you get a medical exam for evidence collection.