Job Title: International Recruitment Specialist
Reports to: UAC Assistant Director of Recruitment
Salary Range: 50,000,000 to 56,000,000 KRW
Responsible for international recruitment of undergraduate students into the University of Utah Asia Campus. Provide direct support to the marketing and public relations in the areas of recruitment and admissions. This position is a one-year contract, with the possibility of permanent employment upon satisfactory completion of the initial contract term.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalency. A preference for two or more years of experience in an international recruitment and admissions role. Candidates must be fluent in English and possess strong interpersonal skills. Korean language proficiency is beneficial. Demonstrated, communication skills both written and oral as well as strong organization, planning, and analytical skills are essential to this position. Computer competencies include Microsoft Office, and a preference for experience with CRM software.
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
- Responsible for recruitment of undergraduate students to study at UAC, with a focus on markets outside of Korea.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining cooperative relationships with high schools, counselors, parents, potential students, and other parties involved in the recruitment process outside of Korea.
- Travel extensively to locations outside of Korea to participate in recruitment events, fairs, high school visits, and other functions.
- Assist the Assistant Director of Recruitment with recruitment events and activities within Korea including meeting with visitors, communicating with Korean applicants, and participation in recruitment fairs and events that may require evening and weekend work.
- Work closely with the UAC PR and Marketing Coordinator to collaborate in effectively increasing outreach and recruitment efforts.
- Must work closely with the Salt Lake City campus’ Office of Admissions, University Marketing, and other offices essential to the success of UAC recruitment.
- Manage inventory of print materials and promotional items.
- Work in a collaborative nature with all UAC Student Affairs staff to ensure the success of all students.
- Assist in maintaining English content on the UAC website while carefully coordinating with University of Utah staff.
- Field and coordinate interview requests from media outlets.
- Demonstrate strong intercultural communication, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills in complex situations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Dean of Students or Assistant Director of Recruitment.
Please submit your CV, cover letter, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.