Meet the staff
Assistant Director & Career ambassadors will help you through...
- Workshops for learning career market through workshops
- Building your initial and professional resume/CV and cover letter
- Learning about yourself for career path
- Sharing internship experiences
- Assisting to find internships and jobs
- Conducting mock job interviews
- Assisting with various assessments related to career path
Phone: 032-626-6198 (+82 32 626 6198)
Choose "Resume & Cover Letter 1" appointment type if you do not have a resume or do not know how to write a resume.
Choose "Resume & Cover Letter 2" appointment type if you have a resume and cover letter, but want to improve or do not know how to change for the job you applied for.
Choose "Career Advising" appointment type if you want to get advice about your career plan.
Choose "Job & Internships Search Resources & Strategies" appointment type if you want to find internships or job opportunities.
The UAC CID Center provides career workshops at least 3 times a semester for UAC students . It aims to help UAC students understand the current job market and help them to write resumes , prepare for job interviews and find future career goals. The center will bring professional lecturers to the workshops and collaborate with the other IGC universities. This will give students the opportunity to practice job interviews and resume writing based on the job they apply for.
To inform on the role of the centerThe UAC CID center holds workshops for students;
- To assist job fair and job & internship opportunity
- To advise on resume/CV and cover letter in both English and Korean.
Through the CID workshops students will understand the job market, meet employers and prepare for their career.
The CEO of Black Stone Records introduced their work and facilities to the UAC students during the center workshop. After the workshop, he interviewed sixteen applicants for hiring interns.
The UAC students had on-campus interviews with Westco. Students brought their most current resume and cover letter and they had an interview with the CEO of Westco and a director.