All non-Korean citizen students enrolling at the University of Utah Asia Campus must apply for a D-2 student visa.
To attend the University of Utah Asia Campus, you must pay the $1,000 Enrollment Deposit.
Certificate of Admission
The University of Utah Asia Campus begins processing Certificate of admission for students after they have paid their $1,000 enrollment deposit. Certificate of Admission is required to apply for D-2 visa at Korean Consulate.
Students need to submit following information to Alexis Choi, Enrollment Coordinator, at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Scanned copy of your passport biographic page
- Umail and Unid
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Information
- How long you are planning to study at the University of Utah Asia Campus
- Example: Fall 2018 semester only or Fall 2018 – Fall 2021
- Name of the last institution you graduated from
- Phone Number
Please allow 5-7 business days to process Certificate of Admission and we will mail them once it has been issued.
After You Receive Your Certificate of Admission
You can apply for D-2 visa once you have received your certificate of admission. Follow the steps below to begin your visa process.
- Find Korean Consulate Office in your area and find out visa application process and interview schedule
- Required Documents
- Visa Application Form
- A photo
- Certificate of Admission issued by the President of the University
- Original copy of document indicating the final level of education
- Original copy of document proving your financial ability to support yourself (one
year tuition fee and the living expenses for a year)
UAC Estimated Cost of Attendance
Undergraduates: 2018-2019 Academic Year $32,224.00
- Family Relation Certificate is required when submitting a parent’s bank statement
- The head of Korean diplomatic missions abroad may request for additional documents
if it is deemed necessary for visa evaluation.
Depending on the country of citizenship, students may need to submit additional documents, so please contact your local Korean Consulate for more accurate information.